WOMEN PROTECTION CELL
- To ensure safety of the women students.
- To provide counseling on interaction with opposite gender.
- To promote decent code of conduct in the students.
- To create an awareness of the socio-cultural, political and biological complexities of the issue.
- To enhance the understanding of the other gender.
- To enquire into complaints received from the aggrieved students including ragging or from staff of the college.
- To recommend to the Principal of the college, the penalty to be imposed. The Principal upon receipt of the report from the committee shall, after giving an opportunity of being heard to the person complained against and with the recommendation of the Grievance Redressal Committee take necessary action