Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|About Us||PEOs & POs||Faculty & Staff||Lab Facilities||Association|| |
- Mrs. G. Sandya Rani M. Tech, P. E
Head of The Department
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2009. It offers a UG Course namely B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering, which was started in the year 2009 with a sanctioned intake of 60. B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering department strongly, believes in working towards a goal to make the students from engineer to skilled professional. The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in PETW is a centre of erudition, where we nurture young talents in different fields of Engineering. Our major emphasis of imparting technical training is to encourage curiosity and innovativeness among our students and lay a foundation from where they can acquire quick learning ability and adapt to the fast changing needs of the industry.
To create dynamic and challenging electrical engineers with social responsibilities.
- To provide technical proficiency by adopting well defined teaching learning process.
- To create an environment to practice ethical codes.
- To prepare the graduates to be professionally competent to meet out the Industrial needs.
- To motivate the students to pursue higher studies and research activities.
Bachelors Degree Program
|B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Regular||4 Years||60|
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO1: Graduates of the program will be able to have a successful career in core and allied engineering or associated industries or in higher education or as entrepreneurs or in research.
PEO2: Graduates of the program will be proficient to provide optimized solution for complex engineering problems in chosen Technical areas.
PEO3: Graduates of the program are equipped to exhibit continuous improvement in their profession through life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO1: Provide optimal solution in the field of Power sector.
PSO2: Apply suitable Electronic controllers for Power conversion, Control and Automation.Apply suitable Electronic controllers for Power conversion, Control and Automation.
PSO3: Make use of appropriate technique and modern tools to analyze and evaluate the performance of Electrical machines and Electronic circuits.
|Sl.No||Staff Name||Qualification|| |
|Professional Exp||Research Interests|
|1.||Mrs.G.SANDHY RANI||M.Tech||Asst.Prof||6 years||BEE, E & EI, UEE|
|2.||Mr.J.ANJAIAH||M.Tech, P. E||Asst.Prof||8 years||EM-I and EM-II, NT, Em & PSOC|
|3.||Mr.K.PRASAD||M.Tech, Ps & PE||Asst.Prof||9 years||Power Systems|
|4.||Ms.S.BHAVANA||M.Tech, CS||Asst.Prof||3 years||Control Systems, NA, BEE|
|5.||Ms.P.PRAMADA KUMARI||M.Tech||Asst.Prof||10 years||Power Systems I & II, BEE, EMF|
|6.||Mr.M.SANTHOSH KUMAR||M.Tech (EPS)||Asst.Prof||6 years||EM I & II, UEE, Power Systems|
|7.||Mr.B.SRINIVASA RAO||M.Tech, EPS||Asst.Prof||3 years||BEE, Power Systems I & II|
|10.||Mr.J.NARENDER||M.Tech, (PS – HVE)||Asst.Prof||5 years||NA, DC Machines, BEE EM-I|
|11.||Ms.CH.MANJULA||M.Tech, (EPS)||Asst.Prof||5 years||Power Systems I and II, BEE, EM-II|