|About Us||Faculty & Staff||Lab Facilities||Association||Rank Holders||Publications||Placements|
The Department of Civil Engineering has been in existence since the inception of PETW in 2009 and has grown into a fully fledged department with specializations in all the major areas of Civil Engineering. The departmental activities embrace Planning, Design, Construction and Management. The academic programmers, B. Tech. and M.Tech (SE) of the Civil Engineering department at PETW are some of the best in the country. Many of the faculty members have received advanced degrees and/or training from reputed institutions in India & abroad. Many of our alumni hold prestigious positions in leading academic institutions, industry and government in different countries all over the world. The activities of the department are carried out under various different divisions. Currently the department has an intake of 120 in UG and 24 in PG.
|To become a premier department to impart state of the art, technical knowledge and professional skills through an effective learning system with research ambience to produce global quality Civil Engineers for sustainable society.|
| To transform young minds into productive Civil Engineers using basic technical knowledge and professional skills through contemporary curriculum and effective learning systems.|
To develop technology competencies to transfer the knowledge and skill in challenging applications such as analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of life line Civil Engineering projects.
To inculcate collaborating research capabilities through exposure to the modern engineering tools techno innovative projects to become globally competent Civil Engineers imbibed with ethical values and leadership capabilities.
| Students intake of 60 for UG coarse .|
More than 20000 Sq.ft area exclusively for Laboratories.
Best academic records and University Rank Holders, Gold Medalists,
Consultancy and Technical services for government and private sectors.
Highly qualified and motivated faculties.
Campus and Off campus recruitment by leading companies.
Regular Job oriented training, GATE coaching, aptitude training programme.
Off campus training programs such as Industrial visits, Local visits etc.
External Training programs, Technical speeches from Industry personnel.
Excellent research facilities, and better project works from students.
Membership in professional bodies such as IEEE, ISTE, ISET.
| Degree||Mode||Duration||Sanctioned Intake|
|B.E. Civil Engineering||Regular||4 years||60|
Graduates will be able to
- Impart deep knowledge in Civil Engineering & other related areas for decision making based on appropriate data and information.
- Get competent requirement under diverse field & also self employment opportunities.
- Communicate effectively with other professionals and able to expose team work, leadership qualities in finding solutions.
- Identify and select cost effective and unbiased alternatives by creative approach & innovative thinking.
- Pursue their academic activities including higher education and research oriented with social responsibilities.
Each graduate is expected to have,
- Employ knowledge of mathematics, science and also other sub disciplines related to Civil Engineering.
- Plan as per requirement and then design economically.
- Conduct various quality tests either in field or lab analysis and interpret data and hence choose quality materials.
- Apply appropriate principles, hard ware and soft ware to produce drawings, designs, reports, estimates and other documents related to Civil Engineering
- Select suitable construction practice with appropriate manpower and machineries.
- Aware of recent trends in Surveying, Planning, designing and construction Practices in Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrate and ability to identify, formulate & solve Engineering problems.
- Communicate solution to diverse audience through oral, written, graphical and visual communication.
- Aware of social, environmental, professional and ethical responsibilities of Civil Engineers, this will help in decision making.
- Have skill in serving multi disciplinary projects by exhibit good team work.
- Lead, execute and teach with more self confidence.
- Act as an efficient researcher and entrepreneur with more self-confidence.
|Sl.No.||Staff Name||Qualification||Designation||Professional Exp.||Research Interests|
|1.||Mr. Ajeesh Kumar||M.E,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||6 years||Nonlinear Seismic Analysis EQ resistant Structures and Retrofitting|
|2.||Mr.T.Dasthagiri||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||Design of Manufacturing|
|3.||Mr.Suresh||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||Seismic Analysis of Heritage Buildings|
|4.||Mr.V.Sandeep||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||Highways, Traffic volume counts|
|5.||Mr.Mood Naresh||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT,CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY,HYDROLOGY|
|6.||Ms.P Madhuri Swaraj||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||Structural Design|
|7.||Mr.Bejji Someswara Rao||M.Tech||Assistant Professor|
|8.||Mr.Mekathoti Madhu Babu||M.Tech||Assistant Professor|
|9.||Mr.Naresh Babu Akasapu||M.Tech||Assistant Professor|